Outsourcing software development is a great idea for many reasons. Not only helps businesses achieve greater economies of scale but, more importantly, greater specialization. Outsourcing allows firms to focus on their core competencies. But, if you really want to benefit from having an external team, it is crucial to follow a few key steps.
So, we created a small guide on how to set up everything in a proper way and maintain a great relationship with your outsourced teams.
From the e-book, you'll also learn:
- What software development outsourcing means today
- The differences between offshore and nearshore
- Why location matters in software development outsourcing
- Portugal as a prime outsourcing destination
- The myths that nobody talks about
- How to turn software development agile
- What to do when a development project goes wrong
- Learning from project development failures
We hope our knowledge and advice will give you the confidence to approach outsourcing fearlessly — no matter how big your company is!
And yes, it is for free, you know that only thing we would like from you is to share it. 😊
Enjoy and talk to you soon!
About the author
I'm a serial entrepreneur and a (quasi-serial) father. I'm particularly fond of technology, solving problems and team culture, and my life lies at the intersection of those interests.